Monday, June 22, 2009

The packing begins!

With a whole two days to go before my flight to London, my packing fun has finally begun, thanks largely to some help from my sister while she was visiting FL this past week/weekend. It's amazing how much there is to do, particularly the little last-minute details that seem to keep multiplying...

I think most of my to-dos are actually done, like finding my walking shoe options and finally getting a (temporary) international plan for my cell phone. Still, it feels unreal that I'll be leaving the country in two days, and I'm glad it won't be a solo flight for me since it's a super long one. Robin, a friend of mine from middle school onward, will be flying with me to England and will be in London while my FSU program is there. I'm sure we'll have several packing and departure-related pictures to post in the near future too, but as of now, Peep (who still needs a final name) and most of the rest of my supplies await packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment