Monday, July 20, 2009

A Digital Story

After three weeks and seeing some incredible sights, I couldn't begin to choose one favorite place from my travels abroad. With all of the beautiful cathedrals, historic landmarks, and amazing museums and libraries, I really couldn't even narrow the field down to one favorite place in London and one favorite from Paris. I did, however, have a great final full day in Paris and, during our free time that morning, had the chance to visit the Musée d'Orsay with Joanna and finally get to see some Impressionist art. This digital story tells the story of that museum visit and how I finally found Monet. :)

Finding Monet: How Art Came to Life at the Musée d'Orsay
by Stephanie Brown


This digital story is 8.02 MB and runs approximately 4:00. I created this digital story using Photo Story 3.

1 comment:

  1. I like your movie! The pictures of the art are lovely, and the narration is just what it should be- clear and descriptive, yet personal. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete